We shall be free but why and from whom
Play hard to get and never want to go home
I make a mistake, I make it on purpuse, I don't stand a chance but ask you to come over
And whatever you do to me now and whatever you try to say now
you'll have me anyway
If you charm me away from you and fool me with your worst trix
you'll have me anyway
If you think to your self that your over me just call me later to say you changed your mind and you'll get me anyway
Beause whatever you do to me now and whatever you try to say now
you'll have me anyway
Who wants pride when you can get the one you want
What am I to do with dignity when I can feel good
Integrity what did it ever do for me?
And my security i gladley trade for you
Beause I've decided that my feelings play with you
I've tuned you so you'll dance for me
Tamed me, wash my brain until I'm free
until everything sings your melody
Blow me up and pierce me
blow me up and pierce me again
Cause you'll get me anyway
så får du mig ändå-emil jensen. oui!
SvaraRaderaså fin, så fin så