I don’t remember the last time i smiled, don’t want to waste my adult life, but i sit here and become bitter while contemporary times passes me by, with pride strides.
And maybe you say ”Frihet är bara ett ord för att inte ha något kvar att förlora”. But i have my toothbrush in the pocket, just give me an invite and we’ll be off. Can’t you see I’m burning in 100 watt?
A hundred years of being two makes me possesed. Nothing attracts more than the things you know you’ll never get. And nothing is shocking me more than when, one day, you finelly just take it.
I twist and turn but the only thing that happens is that I’m getting ill. I used to be guided by my sense but now i seem to be guided by my emotion. Dinners for two and meeting the relatives is not my style, a hundred years of being two makes me debil
All the birds whistling the same tune
A hundred years of being two whistling by
I don’t remember the last time i cried but it was after that movie on Danish television we saw on our wedding day to celebrate our passionated relationship.
Now I’m just as blank as a made bed.
A hundred years of being two makes me ..
All the birds whistling the same tune
A hundred years of being two whistling by
men såklart, det är ju Babian! Hundra år av tvåsamhet!
SvaraRadera