besökare


tisdag 18 januari 2011

guess it #6

The heart beats rare beats, the memories of illusions is all I have
but I'll continue yet another day even if you'll never come back to me
The heart beats rare beats. I can see that everything is completely incomprehensible
but I'll continue for another while with a truth and an eye of glass

Hours and days keep me in a cage, time surronds us like a wall
I have to invent a way out without the feeling that I've walked it before
Hours and days keep us all in a cage
this machine slaughters dreamers like animals

I have a picture, I was six years old or seven
a blue-eyed boy in front of brick houses
I just wonder, where is he now?
Where is he now?


The heart beats rare beats, the memories of illusions is all I have
but I'll continue yet another day even if you'll never come back to me
even if you never..

2 kommentarer:

  1. satte ju den på första raden, cristopher sander - hjärtat slår sällsynta slag!

    SvaraRadera
  2. man måste läsa hela ändå! för att få in känslan liksom

    SvaraRadera